To perform actions with current Users or add a new one go to Admin menu first.
This action is only available to Admin Users
1. Go to Admin > Users and click the + Add new
2. Fill in the new user's details. User's name, surname and email along with Permissions and Property access are mandatory fields
NB! The e-mail of the User cannot be changed in Moderan
You can to edit the other user information (check how)
Permissions - select from the drop-down the type of permissions for your new User. Moderan has several types of User permissions available:
|User Permission||Property access||Editing||View and Export||Deleting||Managing Users and Settings (Admin tab)|
|Administrator||Full access to all Properties, including all new ones||Full||Full||Full||Full|
In case the Admin permission is assigned to a User he has access to all of your Properties
Access to properties - select all the properties a User needs to have access to from the drop-down. You can add as many properties as you need. If you want to grant access to all of them - select All.
3. Hit Save.
Moderan doesn't allow you to delete users completely - you need to deactivate them:
- Deactivated permission stops the User access for your Moderan account
- Not erasing the User keep the History log: a User's e-mail is a unique identifier and this way you can still see all changes made previously even if the User should be removed
- Use the deactivation also in case you want to temporarily stop the user's access to your Moderan account. You can give back access to any user that has been deactivated
1. Go to Admin > Users, then click on the name of the User you want to deactivate temporarily or permanently
2. Change the User's Permissions to Deactivated. (See more on editing Users)
3. Hit Save.
The user is deactivated and no longer has access to your Moderan account.
How to give back access to a user that has been deactivated?
Follow the same steps as you did when you deactivated the user, but assign the new type of Permission: User, Viewer or Admin, depending on your needs.