What to do if some of tenants use cleaning services on a regular basis?
How to enter the occasional printing service? What if someone rents a meeting hall for half a day?
Here's how to add occasional or recurring services for your tenants in Moderan, including:
- one-time or recurring services as cleaning or special maintenance
- on demand services as usage of special equipment (printer, washing machine)
- on demand or pay-as-you-go services as usage of rooms in co-workings, or usage of meeting rooms
For such cases use the Fees menu in you Moderan account
The steps are as follows:
- Determine what sorts of fees apart from rent you offer to your current or prospective tenants
- Enter their prices and billing categories in Fees > Pricelist menu (How to form Pricelist)
- Enter the services in Fees > Variable fees as your tenants use them (How to add service as used)
- Check monthly the amounts of services used in the Variable fees menu setting the dates