When user account is created in Moderan, you receive a link via email and set up your password. There are situations when you simply forgot it or want to change it later - let's see how to do that in Moderan.
I forgot my password, what to do?
- Go to Moderan page > Click Forgot Password on the login box:
- Enter the email you used for Moderan account, and click Recover:
- Check your mail for a recovery link from us.
NB! For security reasons, password reset link expires 24 hours from the time it was sent.
In case it expired before you used it, start from step 1 by clicking "Forgot password".
If the email is not there,
- you may have typed an incorrect email address
- check your Junk mail folder for it
Try once again, then, in case you still don't get the email you can contact support
- Set a new password using the link from the Moderan email (link expires within 24h).
I want to change my password
The process is almost same as restoring the old password - you can use the Forgot password steps described above, when logged out.
You can change password also being logged in Moderan
- Go to Moderan page > top right corner and click on Settings icon
- Click Change password
- Type the old and new passwords in the window
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help!